full-time position to be filled as soon as possible in our division IT in Kleinostheim near Aschaffenburg.
- In-depth SFDC solution conceptualization, customization, change control, configuration and enhancements
- Responsibility for the administration and maintenance of tasks as well as for the optimisation of processes with flow and process builder
- Implementation of new functions within the framework of Sprint
- Ensuring data quality through validation rules, workflows, triggers and other techniques
- Responsibility for the security of the platform by assigning roles and rights
- Development and maintenance of technical documentation through process diagrams and representation of architectural data structure, policies, application configuration and help-related materials
- Management of Salesforce instances to ensure data integrity and security and conduct audits to ensure the health of SFDC Org
- Participation in scrum ceremonies
- Successfully completed computer science degree or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience as Salesforce administrator in various clouds like sales, service and experience
- Expected certifications: Salesforce administrator or Salesforce Platform App Builder, other specializations are a plus
- Expert knowledge of SFDC Customization
- Confident handling of data loading tools and relevant databases
- Understanding of data manipulation tools and upload techniques
- Knowledge on programming in SFDC platform with APEX, Visualforce and Lightning Components desirable
- Exceptional team player and constant collaborator with a great sense of accountability and responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours: The perfect compatibility between family and work is important to us.
- Shopping Card: The Ticket Plus City Card is topped up monthly with 50€ for all employees.
- Mobile working: Whether you are working from home or on-site with your team, flexibility is a top priority for us.
Please send your application with your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
T / +49 6027 509-147