full-time position to be filled as soon as possible in our division IT in Kleinostheim near Aschaffenburg.
- Analyse business requirements for DWH
- Realize data integration processes
- Test- and quality assurance
- Process- and development documentation
- Administration, monitoring and maintenance DWH environment
- Opportunity to impact a new Warehouse in a cloud based approach
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science or mathematics or a comparable degree
- Practical experience in building, running and maintaining DWH on cloud processes for more than 3 years
- Well experienced in data integration tools (preferred Azure data factory)
- Nice to have: experience working with Azure Synapse
- Strong SQL know how
- Good relational data modelling skills
- Fluency in German and English
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours: The perfect compatibility between family and work is important to us.
- Canteen: We offer a varied and healthy menu in our in-house company restaurant.
- Mobile working: Whether you are working from home or on-site with your team, flexibility is a top priority for us.
Please send your application together with your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via E-mail to email@example.com.
T / +49 6027 509-147