full-time position to be filled as soon as possible in our division IT in Kleinostheim near Aschaffenburg.
- Support the extension of UTA acceptance network across Europe; technical integration of new partners, continuous improvement of existing partner’s integration
- Support for the introduction of technical innovations in the field of cashless payments
- Work closely with internal teams (Infrastructure, Operations, Authorization platform) to ensure partner’s integration are stable and in line with SLAs
- Lead and manage payment and card related projects from specifications to deployment
- Act as a key point of contact with our external and internal partners
- Act as an internal referent in the domain of payment and cards
- IT Degree with at least 3 years’ experience in digital payment
- Demonstrated know-how and experience in payment communication protocols (IFSF, ISO8583…) and cryptography
- Demonstrated know-how and experience in card issuance (fleet card, loyalty card, credit card, prepaid card…) or card acquiring / switching
- Capability to write and execute simple SQL statements, understanding of relational databases and database’s structure
- Knowledge in mobile payment and network security is a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience in working with remote teams and oversea teams
- Strong problem-solving orientation
- Structured, strong analytical and conceptual skills
- High level of care and quality
- Teamwork, communication skills, creativity and problem-solving orientation
- Openness and willingness to get involved in many different and also extensive topics and new technologies
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours: The perfect compatibility between family and work is important to us.
- Canteen: We offer a varied and healthy menu in our in-house company restaurant.
- Mobile working: Whether you are working from home or on-site with your team, flexibility is a top priority for us.
Please send your application with your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
T / +49 6027 509-147