full-time position to be filled as soon as possible in our division Finance in Kleinostheim near Aschaffenburg.
- Interface for the team for data upload (especially for budget, forecast, business plan)
- Interface for the team for periodic, standard and ad-hoc reporting
- Represents the team for information management projects: reporting framework in collaboration with the shareholder and the affiliates; reporting system with accounting team, data & analytics team, external vendors
- Continuous improvement of the data flows, processes and framework
- Documentation and support for business users
- Proactive maintenance of the master data, data glossary and data map to ensure consistency across the organisation
- Ideally degree in Computer Science, Business Intelligence or any related Data Management field, or alternatively degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or other closely related field with the relevant experience
- 1-3 years experience in this or a similar role
- 1-3 years experience with Cognos Planning and Analytics (Cognos TM1) and with Oracle HFM a plus
- Good balance between technical skills, business understanding and data governance and strategy
- Ability to understand and process complex information
- Excellent English both in oral and written. German and/or another European language definitely a plus
- Team player with strong communication and self-motivation
- Experience with BI front-end solution(s), SQL language & relational databases a plus
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours: The perfect compatibility between family and work is important to us.
- Canteen: We offer a varied and healthymenu in our in-house company restaurant.
- Mobile working: Whether you are workingfrom home or on-site with your team, flexibility is a top priority for us.
Please send your application together with your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lara-Sophie Packroß / HR Specialist
T / +49 6027 509 147