full-time position to be filled as soon as possible in our division Finance in Kleinostheim near Aschaffenburg.
- Transformation of processes into a modern and digital process map
- Transferal of Finance department requirements to IT departments and developers
- Support of our companywide SmartMove program in change management and managing change between the IT and Finance division
- Support Project Managers for all topics, especially to adapt the finance and IT processes and administering the finance part of User Acceptance Test
- Support of product owners for all finance topics, especially transactions, Invoicing and Media Management (Cards & Toll boxes)
- Win over business leaders & employees to be enthusiastic about the change
- More than 3 years of experience in either Project- or Process management or as a Business Analyst desired
- Understanding of the complete finance process (AR-AP-GL-VAT-CIT) and financial reporting
- Assessment of processes for sustainability and change if necessary
- Project management skills
- Understanding the goal of a finance process
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Innovative, open minded and thinking beyond existing processes
- Personal initiative and a fast comprehension
- Independent and reliable
- Ability to build a good relationship wih business leaders
- Very good knowledge of English
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours: The perfect compatibility between family and work is important to us.
- Canteen: We offer a varied and healthymenu in our in-house company restaurant.
- Mobile working: Whether you are workingfrom home or on-site with your team, flexibility is a top priority for us.
Please send your application together with your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via E-mail to email@example.com.
Lara-Sophie Packroß / HR Specialist
T / +49 6027 509 147