full-time position to be filled as soon as possible in our division IT in Kleinostheim near Aschaffenburg.
- Supporting the specialist departments with requests for the introduction and modification of software solutions
- Elaboration of requirement specifications in cooperation with the departments
- Carrying out feasibility and cost-benefit analyses
- Design of functional solution architectures
- Supporting the development teams in the interpretation/implementation of technical requirements
- Support in quality assurance, Product acceptance
- IT support for project managers
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience
- Sound knowledge in the creation of technical concepts
- Practical experience in business process management and IT-side of implementing business requirements
- Experience with relevant tools and procedures for modelling (UML, BPMN, OOA)
- Understanding of common software development processes and architectures including necessary quality assurance measures
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Interest in new technological developments
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours: The perfect compatibility between family and work is important to us.
- Canteen: We offer a varied and healthymenu in our in-house company restaurant.
- Mobile working: Whether you are workingfrom home or on-site with your team, flexibility is a top priority for us.
Please send your application together with your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lara-Sophie Packroß / HR Specialist
T / +49 6027 509 147