full-time position to be filled as soon as possible in our division IT in Kleinostheim near Aschaffenburg.
- Developing a platform of micro-services to support front end applications and enabling the overall product vision
- Functionally management of a team with two Product Owners
- Close teamwork with product owners, engineers, business process owners and architects
- Define product objectives (OKRs) for our middle-office platform
- Identify key middle office capabilities to scale and serve more customer segments, georgraphies and products
- Collaboration with data architects to structure the data model
- Expert of our key middle office processes (e.g. user management, service management, transactions & invoicing)
- Reporting line to our EMEA CPO
- Minimum 10 years of working experience with proven track-recors in technical product ownership and / or management
- Ideally having built an API platform before
- Experience in defining and delivering technical products
- Strong business knowledge of banking / fintech products or digital payment solutions
- Leading experience with the eager to develop product talents and collaborate in an international environment
- Agile expert (JIRA / Azure DevOps) and expert in writing Epics / features / user story & functional requirements
- Willingness to travel between Germany and Romania
- Fluency in English and German
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours: The perfect compatibility between family and work is important to us.
- Canteen: We offer a varied and healthymenu in our in-house company restaurant.
- Mobile working: Whether you are workingfrom home or on-site with your team, flexibility is a top priority for us.
Please send your application together with your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via E-mail to email@example.com.
Lara-Sophie Packroß / HR Specialist
T / +49 6027 509 147