full-time position to be filled as soon as possible in our division IT in Kleinostheim near Aschaffenburg.
- Advocate for our customers by gaining a deep understanding of their work and the challenges they face
- Design innovative interfaces in line with the features, user journeys & payment experience to deliver best-in-class B2C and B2B value proposition
- Ensure consistency among all products and alignement with the Brand guidelines
- Produce storyboards, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes to communicate design ideas and solutions effectively
- Champion and establish a solid UX practice and be accountable for the UX output
- Grow and manage a team of UX designers
- Lead UX Research efforts by proposing research techniques that are appropriate to the problem being addressed & to the construction of creative lines for our solutions
- Identify & work with reliable partners to support user recruitment across all countries and research field & analysis
- Guide coach other designers and non-designers to uplift their design thinking capabilities
- Successfully completed studies in a design-related discipline, HCI or other human behaviour-related degree preferred
- A proven leader with more than 8 years of demonstrated end-to-end experience in all aspects of the design process from discovery and ideation to testing and implementation
- More than 2 years of experience managing and mentoring other designers
- Experience with a range of tools and the willingness to adapt to new tools as needed
- Work experience with Figma, Miro/FigJam, Jira, Zeroheight/Zeplin and Maze
- Excellent interpersonal and compelling presentation skills that allow you to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- A thorough understanding of the relationship between business, technology and user experience
- Strong familiarity with product development in an agile environment is highly desirable, especially enterprise (SaaS)
- Experience working with agile frameworks and Finance related businesses is a plus
- Good Understanding of front end coding
- Fluency in English and German
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours: The perfect compatibility between family and work is important to us.
- Canteen: We offer a varied and healthy menu in our in-house company restaurant.
- Mobile working: Whether you are working from home or on-site with your team, flexibility is a top priority for us.
Please send your application together with your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via E-mail to email@example.com.
T / +49 6027 509-147