full-time position to be filled as soon as possible in our division Product Management in Kleinostheim near Frankfurt or in home office.
- Gather Market Insights to provide state-of-the-art advises to the Product Tribes
Create and Update the personas we are targetting
Ensure that user problems are identified and with the rest of the tribe, define solutions that have been confirmed and validated with real users
UX / UI Designer
- Design innovative interfaces in line with the features, user journeys & trasanctional experience to deliver best-in-class B2C and B2B value proposition
Design and produce the common design system. Contribute to the construction of creative lines for our solutions
Ensure that the interfaces designed are technically viable by including developers in the design process
Work within an efficient design and delivery process to ensure timely delivery
Contribute to design initiatives and shape the culture of the design team
- Practical experience as a Product Designer or in a similar function for more than 3 years
- Ability to lead design projects from conception to iteration and implementation
- Proactively anticipation the needs of different teams and projects
- Collaborative approach and belief that the best products are created in partnership with product, design ad developers
- Work experience with Figma, Miro/FigJam, Jira, Zeroheight/Zeplin and Maze
- Excellent organizational skills and a "systemic" mindset and know-how to maintain a design system
- The desire to give and receive constructive feedback in a transparent working environment
- Experience working with agile frameworks
- Good understanding of front end coding
- Fluency in English; German and/or French is a plus
- Willingness to travel regularly to Kleinostheim and other Edenred offices across Europe
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours: The perfect compatibility between family and work is important to us.
- Shopping Card: The Ticket Plus City Card is topped up monthly with 50€ for all employees.
- Mobile working: Whether you are working from home or on-site with your team, flexibility is a top priority for us.
Please send your application together with your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
T / +49 6027 509-147