full-time position to be filled as soon as possible in our division Strategy & Products in Kleinostheim near Aschaffenburg.
- Develop and execute UTA’s EV charging strategy
- Define product roadmap to continuously improve product portfolio
- Create and continuously update deep understanding of customer needs
- Identify market opportunities with collaboration with Sales and tech teams
- Be the point of contact for business and tech re EV charging
- Act as a product specialist for implementation and post-sales activities
- Break down complex business requirements towards solutions
- Work closely with tech teams in Germany and abroad
- Initiate activities to continuously improve solutions and processes
- Successfully completed studies in Business Administration, Industrial Engineer or Information Technology
- 1-2 years of work experience in a similar product management function
- Product management methodologies and skills
- Strong products discovery and designing expertise
- Payment expertise is a plus
- Experience running products along the lifecycle
- Strong communication skills to different stakeholders and hierachies
- Understanding the usage of data and metrics
- Excellent English and German skills
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours: The perfect compatibility between family and work is important to us.
- Canteen: We offer a varied and healthy menu in our in-house company restaurant.
- Mobile working: Whether you are working from home or on-site with your team, flexibility is a top priority for us.
Please send your application together with your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lara-Sophie Packroß / HR Specialist
T / +49 6027 509 147