full-time position to be filled as soon as possible in our division Product Management in Kleinostheim near Aschaffenburg.
- Develop and execute our mobility product strategy
- Conduct market research, identify opportunities and prioritize feature development
- Responsible for the roadmap on your product area and define initiatives along with quarterly objectives and milestones
- Monitor and optimise results through data analysis and feedback
- Create and demonstrate a deep understanding of customer needs
- Identify key internal stakeholders and build strong relationships with them
- Initiate activities to continuously improve solutions and processes
- Successfully completed studies in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Information Technology
- 3-5 years of work experience in a similar product management function
- Product management methodologies and skills
- Experience of working with Atlassian Suite, Figma or other Product Management Software
- Experience in running products along the lifecycle
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding the usage of data and metrics
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours: The perfect compatibility between family and work is important to us.
- Shopping Card: The Ticket Plus City Card is topped up monthly with 50€ for all employees.
- Mobile working: Whether you are working from home or on-site with your team, flexibility is a top priority for us.
Please send your application with your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via E-mail to email@example.com.
T / +49 6027 509-4334