full-time position to be filled as soon as possible in our division Tolls & Business Services in Kleinostheim near Aschaffenburg.
- Coordination & management of external and internal projects for the extension of the interoperable tolling solutions portfolio
- Contact person for the project team, the steering committee, and other internal and external project partners
- Development of our interoperable product & service offering, as well as ongoing evaluation of potential process improvements
- Planning and controlling of the project budget, as well as personnel deployment planning
- Monitoring compliance with project objectives, as well as setting and reviewing quality criteria for the successful fulfillment
- Preparation and delivery of presentations to relevant stakeholders
- Completed studies with a commercial focus or comparable training in the commercial field with initial experience in the mobility industry (desirable)
- 3-5 years of professional experience in project management, ideally as a project leader
- Independent, thorough and reliable way of working
- Ability to deal with challenging situations
- Confident and engaging appearance
- Full professional proficiency in English and advanced knowledge of German
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours: The perfect compatibility between family and work is important to us.
- Canteen: We offer a varied and healthymenu in our in-house company restaurant.
- Mobile working: Whether you are workingfrom home or on-site with your team, flexibility is a top priority for us.
Please send your application together with your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via E-mail to email@example.com.
Lara-Sophie Packroß / HR Specialist
T / +49 6027 509 147