full-time position to be filled as soon as possible in our division IT in Kleinostheim near Aschaffenburg.
- Development of user stories and to-be process flows to support the design of Salesforce solutions
- Performing of configurations for user stories within Salesforce ecosystem (Sales, Service, CPQ) and AppExchange products
- Participate in end-to-end product development within agile framework, from requirements to design, and documentation to market release
- Developing and maintaining functional documentation including process diagram and functional data flow representation, policies, application configuration, and help related materials
- Evaluate and analyze Salesforce rollout impacts regarding UTA information system (Flows between SF and dependent systems / API Management / Data migration)
- Work collaboratively with team members to design solutions that will meet business requirements and fulfill user stories
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Expected certifications: Salesforce administrator or Salesforce Platform App Builder, Platform Developer and other specializations are added advantage
- Excellent Salesforce ecosystem understanding and several years of hands-on experience
- Strong affinity towards technology and experience as Business Analyst for at least 4 years
- Understand information system impacts when deploying CRM capabilities
- Technical environment hands-on: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, CPQ, Dev ops, MuleSoft for API Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, strong technology focus and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional team player, constant collaborator with great sense of accountability and responsibility
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours: The perfect compatibility between family and work is important to us.
- Canteen: We offer a varied and healthymenu in our in-house company restaurant.
- Mobile working: Whether you are workingfrom home or on-site with your team, flexibility is a top priority for us.
Please send your application together with your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lara-Sophie Packroß / HR Specialist
T / +49 6027 509 147