full-time position to be filled as soon as possible in our division IT in Kleinostheim near Aschaffenburg.
- Technical support to Salesforce users
- Continuously update knowledge of product features to provide accurate solutions to customers
- Identify and resolve Salesforce-related problems, including data discrepancies, workflow errors, and integration issues
- Monitor Salesforce integration with downstream systems
- Develop and deliver training sessions for end-users
- Generate and tailor reports and dashboards to offer insights into license consumption, adoption, and other key performance metrics
- Escalate urgent requests or complex issues
- Diagnose, resolve, and respond to all customer issues and inquiries
- Contribute by writing support articles to enhance our knowledge base
- Engage in projects and special initiatives as required
- Successfully completed computer science degree or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience as Salesforce administrator, tech support or software engineer
- Expected certifications: Salesforce administrator or Salesforce Platform App Builder, other specializations are a plus
- Interpersonal skills and an efficient and solution-oriented way of working within a multicultural team
- Strong business acumen, technical aptitude, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize small projects and to communicate clearly with users
- Exceptional team player, constant collaborator with a great sense of accountability and responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours: The perfect compatibility between family and work is important to us.
- Shopping Card: The Ticket Plus City Card is topped up monthly with 50€ for all employees.
- Mobile working: Whether you are working from home or on-site with your team, flexibility is a top priority for us.
Please send your application with your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via E-mail to email@example.com.
T / +49 6027 509-147