up to 20 hours to be filled as soon as possible in our division Finance in Kleinostheim near Aschaffenburg.
- Constant interaction with other departments and business units across Fleet & Mobility Europe to understand and analyze the needs and expectations of our stakeholders
- Preparation of monthly reports and communication to top and middle management
- Support in monthly Business Reviews between the sales team and top management
- Support in Business Partnering for project and teamleaders
- Support in the planning processes (Budget, Re-Forecasting)
- Improvement of existing controlling tools
- Ad-hoc analyses
- Economic studies with a focus on Finance or Business
- First experience in this or a similar position in the field of Controlling, Reporting or Business Intelligence
- Ability to work well in a team
- Skill to understand complex information
- Goal-oriented and conscientious working methods
- High level of motivation
- High developed analytic skills
- Strong will to develop manual skills
- Ability to work on several projects at once
- Fluency in English and ideally in German
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours: The perfect compatibility between family and work is important to us.
- Attractive hourly wage: As a Bachelor student you receive 14€ per hour, in a Master's program you earn 15€.
- Mobile working: Whether you are working from home or on-site with your team, flexibility is a top priority for us.
Please send your application together with your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
T / +49 6027 509-147