The UTA fuel and charge card for your fleet
As a UTA customer, you can order in just a few clicks!
Filling up and charging at a competitive price
Book the UTA eCharge option now in addition to your fuel card package (Compact, Comfort or Premium) and benefit from our uniform charging rate in Germany!
- Approximately 8,000 fuel stations in Germany
- Fee-based vehicle services (e.g. cleaning, accessories, tyre, repair)
- Approximately 13,400 fuel stations in Germany
- Vehicle services (e.g. cleaning, accessories, tyre, repair) free of charge in Germany
- Approximately 57,400 fuel stations in 36 countries
- Vehicle services (e.g. cleaning, accessories, tyre, repair) free of charge in Europe
- Nationwide coverage: 415,000+ public charging points in 33 countries
- Shop at home and abroad: A single card that can be used for 200 different operators
- Public charging at the transparent UTA unit rate
- No minimum fleet size
- Do everything with one card: Fueling, charging and more
|Transparent charging tariff for Germany for easy cost control|
|AC (normal charging)||€0.50/kWh|
|DC (quick charging)||€0.65/kWh|
|Blocking charge* (AC from 180 min | DC from 60 min)||€0.08/min|
*A complete list of prices, details of high fare operators and information on the blocking fee can be found in our tariff list.
All prices net plus VAT.
UTA eCharge® advantages
Maximum comfort, flexibility and time and cost savings
Enjoy unrestricted mobility with UTA eCharge!
A comprehensive solution for all your fleet requirements: A fuel and charge card in one
With the new UTA eCharge card, it's easier than ever to charge your electric or hybrid vehicles! Whether you use your UTA eCard or the app, you'll get full access to our Europe-wide charging network of 415,000+ public charging points at uniform rates. In addition, together with our partner ChargePoint, we'll help you to set up operational charging stations and, in the future, domestic wallboxes for your drivers - all with one solution.
Furthermore, you'll benefit from the cashless processing of fuel and tolls as well as UTA Plus services.
UTA eCharge keeps your fleet mobile at all times and enables your drivers to enjoy satisfying journeys in their electric or hybrid vehicle!
Charge where and when you want
On the go, at work or at home
Charging on the road at public stations
Whether on the motorway or parking in the city, with UTA eCharge you can access a Europe-wide charging network at uniform rates.
- A single card for different operators (e-roaming)
- A network of more than 415,000 charging points in 33 European countries.
- Charging stations from 3.7 to 300 kW and beyond, so your drivers can choose the appropriate charging speed for any situation (normal, fast or ultra-fast charging).
- Compatible with current electric vehicle models
- Find available, compatible charging stations quickly and easily via the smartphone app
- Convenient start and stop charging at many stations via app
- Transparent, low prices thanks to the uniform tariff
Convenient charging on company premises
Enable your drivers, employees, customers and business partners to charge their vehicles on your company premises with UTA eCharge!
Whether you operate company cars or delivery or service vehicles, with your own charging stations, your vehicles will be charged and ready for their next journey. You'll save money through your own electricity contract and simplified fleet management, as your drivers and employees will no longer have to spend valuable time searching for charging stations.
In addition, your guests will enjoy the convenience of being able to charge at your premises and return to a fully charged car - a key advantage for your business!
- Consultation and planning from UTA Edenred and ChargePoint, aligned to your fleet requirements.
- Installation and setup of charging infrastructure by your contractual partner ChargePoint and other national partner companies
- Broad portfolio of AC and DC charging stations for normal and fast charging plus load management solutions to reduce strain on power lines
- Intelligent software solution facilitates management of corporate charging points:
- Administration of charging points via the cloud, including access management, tariff settings, reporting, remote diagnostics and more
- Maintenance and service on site or via phone through your contractual partner ChargePoint
- App-based waiting list feature provides automated notifications on the utilisation of charging points
- Initiate charging processes quickly and easily via your UTA eCard or ChargePoint app
- Optional: Monetise your charging points through semi-public use with your own tariffs and access times
Frequently asked questions
A fuel and charge card such as the UTA eCard allows you to refuel your vehicle and charge it publicly and privately. In addition, you can use the card to obtain workshop services, vehicle washes and tolls from a large number of acceptance partners.
A collective invoice is sent to your company, adding to the convenience.
The UTA fuel and charge card contains a magnetic strip on the back of the card so that the card can be used to process fuel transactions. The card is presented at the gas station and inserted into a terminal. For security reasons, it may still be necessary to enter a PIN.
For charging electric vehicles, the service card also contains an RFID chip that can be used to start and stop charging sessions at public and appropriately equipped private charging stations.
All refueling transactions and charging sessions are then billed to your company.
You pay a monthly fee for the UTA eCard and benefit from discounts, uniform tariffs and discounted fuel prices.
For fuel and Plus Services, you pay a surcharge on purchased services. When charging in Germany, the uniform UTA tariff applies. This allows you to charge with alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) at predictable costs. Please refer to the UTA eCharge tariff list for costs.
Whether you have a company car or delivery or service vehicle, you'll benefit from multiple advantages:
With UTA's fuel and charge card, you'll simplify the billing of your fleet costs and gain access to a wide range of operators.
In the field of electric mobility, you'll avoid a multitude of contracts and charge cards and be able to supply your electric and hybrid vehicles with electricity, fuel and services when they're on the road. The UTA eCard is also your access medium for charging solutions at drivers' homes and at your workplace.
With the UTA eCard, you can charge your electric and hybrid vehicles through our Europe-wide network of over 415,000 public charging points in 33 countries. You can find stations on the road at any time via our mobile app.
UTA eCharge is a comprehensive solution that allows your vehicles to be charged wherever they're parked. This includes charging at work, in the depot or at home.
You benefit from simplified fleet management, cost savings through your own charging infrastructure (as electricity costs are handled via your own electricity contract and you are not dependent on charging prices at public charging stations) and a high degree of convenience for drivers, employees and business customers.
As your partner, we'll support you, in conjunction with ChargePoint, to set up charging infrastructure on your company premises, from planning and installation to using your own charging stations.
In the future, UTA eCharge will support home wallboxes for your drivers and employees, enabling them to charge their vehicles at home. More information will follow soon.
New customers must first register on cars.uta.com to receive customer and access data. You can then order the required number of UTA eCards in the UTA customer portal.
Existing UTA customers can order cards via the UTA customer portal.
With the UTA eCard, you can not only supply your fleet with electricity and fuel, but also benefit from UTA Plus Services. You can also use the card for vehicle washes, tolls, workshop services and more from a large number of acceptance partners. We invoice these for you together with your refuelling and charging costs.
Questions about UTA eCharge®?
We're happy to help.
Are you a UTA customer?
If you're a UTA customer, please click here: